What you need to know
You will work as the HR & Customer Service Manager for our client, an industry-leading commercial organisation in Waterford.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure exceptionally high standards of customer service are offered at all times.
- Devise and maintain a process for ensuring all customer queries and complaints are followed up in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure the correct operational procedures are maintained and reviewed on a continual basis.
- Implement an audit process ensuring all reception systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Conduct job skills training, giving support and coaching as necessary.
- Maintain a positive working environment ensuring colleagues are aware of the role they play in achieving the overall company objectives.
- Manage areas such as holidays, rotas, overtime control, working standards, appearance and general working procedures.
- Ensure communication briefings with all colleagues.
- Manage all employee issues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Manage and complete weekly payroll for the branch.
- Ensure that all aspects of absence, timekeeping, grievance and discipline are communicated and dealt with effectively with the support of head office.
- Ensure total awareness of legislative requirements with regard to Health & Safety.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar management roles within a retail or wholesale environment.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Must have a good working knowledge of current and impending employment legislation.
- Must have experience of implementing HR policies and practices.
- Excellent planning, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
Apply for this job now by applying on the link on the application or to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Ronan Douglas on 051 353825.