What you need to know
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner for our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin.
Although with a global company, this job is based with a start-up site, and as such creativity and a sense of fun are key in this highly progressive and exciting environment. Your tenacity to always do the right thing will be critically important, as you help the senior leadership team and new managers acclimate to the environment and build out their teams. Strong communication skills are crucial for this position.
It is a 1-year contract job and salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values
- Engage with key Stakeholders as required to provide support and guidance
- Support organisational change projects and their associated people implications
- As part of the company Manufacturing Division, you will participate in the development of the strategy and long-term business development plan
- Work with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy
- Facilitate talent/performance management and succession planning across client groups, aligned to global processes
- Provide effective coaching for leaders through handling of complex employee relations issues
- As part of the Ireland HR team, support and lead projects across the country that support our HR priorities
- 3-5+ years’ experience in an HR role, ideally with experience of working in a HR Business Partner model, but all HR disciplines will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree; CIPD qualification or relevant master’s degree
- Experience working in a large multi-national manufacturing environment would be ideal, but background is less important than outlook
- Proven track record of HR delivery, either in a COE role or HRBP
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery
- Ability to build trusted partnerships and to work effectively with people at all levels
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.