What you need to know
You will work as a Human Resources Business Partner for our client, based in Co. Kildare.
You will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to the organisation. You will work alongside the HR team and report directly to the Head of HR.
This job will be both remote and office based.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Proactively participate in the development and implementation of strategic HR programmes.
- Work collaboratively with management and the HR team to drive engagement and to develop people strategies
- Coach, mentor & guide management & the HR team as strategic HR programmes are executed.
- Develop & implement talent management strategies aligned with corporate talent strategies, leveraging corporate talent identification tools.
- Proactively develop toolkits and management supports to enable resource planning, talent management, performance management, succession management.
- Develop & execute succession planning activities to engage and develop high potential talent.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related discipline.
- 5-8 years previous experience in HR and Health & Wellbeing, D&I & Performance Management.
- Proven experience in managing benefits programs and salary benchmarking
- In-depth experience in managing employee relations
- Has strong HR Systems experience
- Proven experience in relationship building and collaboration with senior leaders.
- Strong written & oral communication skills, previous experience presenting to senior management team.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Problem-solving, negotiating and influencing skills key for the HRBP position.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive knowledge sharing essential.
- Proven track record of adherence to working with integrity and fairness.
- Master’s Degree in HR or related discipline an advantage.
- Previous experience within the semi-state or industry sectors.
Please send cv in word format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda for a confidential conversation.