What you need to know
You will work as a Human Resources Business Partner for our client, a highly successful and ambitious Pharmaceutical company in Co. Westmeath
You will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to the organisation, assisting with the day-to-day operation of the HR department. You will work alongside the HR team and report directly to the Head of HR.
This is a 12-month FTC.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Communicate HR information to employees by emails, voicemails, or conference calls
- Managing Vendors associated with benefits programs
- Managing and involvement with wellness initiatives
- Responsible for personnel files
- Compile, audit, track all departmental data related to payroll, invoices, and benefits
- Work with Finance on HR/payroll matters
- Participate alongside Covid Response Team
- Responsible for Ireland monthly payroll input and checks.
- End to end recruitment processes
- Administer all benefit plans and Coordinate any changes in benefit plans with Benefits Broker and Company Management
- Maintain all job descriptions and ensure all documentation is audit ready
- Provide documentation to QA as the HR Compliance Liaison
- Work with Information Services to ensure the HR System is up to date and providing the necessary reports and information and training managers on same.
- HR Administration including generating reports, letters etc.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related discipline.
- 5-8 years previous experience in HR.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Proven experience in managing benefits programs and salary benchmarking
- In-depth experience in managing employee relations
- Has strong HR Systems experience, preferably Workday
- Proven experience in relationship building and collaboration with senior leaders.
- Strong written & oral communication skills, previous experience presenting to senior management team.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Problem-solving, negotiating and influencing skills key for the HRBP position.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive knowledge sharing essential.
- Proven track record of adherence to working with integrity and fairness.
- Master’s Degree in HR or related discipline an advantage.
- Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices sector.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665 for a confidential conversation.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.