What you need to know
You will work as a Human Resources Business Partner for our client, a highly successful and ambitious Construction Materials company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to the organisation, assisting with the day-to-day operation of the HR department. You will work alongside the HR team and report directly to the Head of HR.
This is a permanent job. The salary is competitive including benefits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Employee relations – work with HR team, business manager and all staff on employee relation questions, issues, or concerns.
- Performance and talent management – coordinate with the business on talent management, ensuring to monitor staff performance in compliance with company policies.
- Support in driving efficiencies in cost and creation of HR Plans to support any cost saving potential.
- Advise and liaising with stakeholders in relation to discipline, grievance, current legislation, and best practice.
- Training & development – assist the L&D specialist to train, develop and motivate employees.
- Diagnosing issues and influencing their solution and outcomes.
- Compensation and benefits – managing comp & benefit with the organisation.
- Monitoring & managing employee wellbeing.
- Ownership of Business Unit in driving performance management, problem solving, engagement and communication processes reflecting the HR Strategy.
- Participate and take ownership of ongoing HR projects.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related discipline.
- 5 years previous experience working as a HRBP.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in full cycle HR essential.
- Proven experience in relationship building and collaboration with senior leaders.
- Strong written & oral communication skills, previous experience presenting to senior management team.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Problem-solving, negotiating and influencing skills key for the HRBP position.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive knowledge sharing essential.
- Proven track record of adherence to working with integrity and fairness.
- Master’s Degree in HR or related discipline an advantage.
- Previous experience within the Construction/Manufacturing sector.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665 for a confidential conversation.