What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for our client, a highly successful environmental company based in Co. Kildare.
You will report directly to the Head of HR and will be responsible for implementing business strategies and HR solutions.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing current processes and programmes and implement any improvements as required
- Work closely with management and business leaders to develop people strategies and implement such strategies
- Responsible to talent management – develop and implement talent strategies along with programmes to encourage people development and culture change
- Review Performance Management System (PMS) and highlight improvements that can be made
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring business leaders in areas such as performance management, talent management and employee engagement
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Qualified
- Honours Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analysis skills
- Hands on individual who has experience rolling out HR strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate who has the ability to manage projects
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.