What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a HR Associate for our client in the pharmaceutical industry based in Co. Carlow.
This is an 11-month contract role.
Your new job
- Offer strategic HR advise to specific client groups
- Support the people strategy and coach leaders to have a strong relationship with each member of their team
- Advise, coach and listen to people managers to develop a business owner mindset through the best use of their people and talent
- Provide coaching with an emphasis on leadership behaviors
- Ensure that HR processes are applied and adhered to consistently and fairly
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and Ireland strategic goals to site/departmental business strategy
- Drive the successful deployment of the ER strategy
- Facilitate talent management and succession planning across the organisation aligned to global processes
- Initiate interventions and proactively identify issues to resolve them in a timely fashion
- Complete any site or global HR projects, as required.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years previous relevant experience in a strategic HR Advisor or Business Partner role, directly guiding and influencing leadership teams
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful deliver
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Human Resources).
- Desirable CIPD Qualification
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.