What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently looking for HR candidates in various capacities; HR Administrators, HR Advisors and HR Generalists.
If you are interested in contract and/perm roles in the Leinster area please send your CV for review.
Your new job
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations
- Manage end to end recruitment, working closely with Hiring Managers
- Conduct new employee inductions
- Liaise with payroll in relation to any staff pay items linked to recruitment, internal promotions, leavers etc.
- Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organisation
- Maintenance of the HR system
- Compile and analyse data from the HR system
- Represent HR at internal and external meetings
- General administration duties relating to the HR function
- Review existing systems and suggest and implement improvements
What are we looking for?
- IT Proficient in MS Suite, Outlook and HR IT System
- 3rd level degree in HR or business
- Experience dealing with conflict management
- Excellent communications skills
- Confidentiality is of utmost importance in this role
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.