What you need to know
We are currently seeking a HR Advisor for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick.
The HR Advisor acts as a partner to managers and individual contributors by providing professional HR support to relevant internal client groups. You will join an employer that cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base.
12-month contract role that is remote for the moment and requires that you have your own PC / laptop and the ability to work from home.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Consults with managers on a variety of employment related situations and partners with managers on change initiatives with people impacts
- Builds and maintains an advisor relationship with managers and delivers Human Resource solutions that effectively address business issues and needs
- Supports the implementation of HR programs (talent, career planning, performance management, etc.) and coaches managers in supporting a culture committed to employee engagement, development and growth
- Acts as a liaison between the line, HR Business Partners and other HR functions to ensure that HR services are coordinated with internal client needs
- Ensures compliance on HR-related company guidelines and policies, as well as compliance with all regional, country, local and company regulations
- Participates in process improvement initiatives for the function
- Provides guidance to managers and partners on dispute resolution, disciplinary action, regulatory compliance, problem solving, reductions in force and litigation avoidance
- Coaches managers on effective management competencies and skills
- Maintains an awareness of and partners with Talent Acquisition to help achieve a high quality, diverse talent pipeline
- May participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Handles highly sensitive, confidential work
- May serve on projects
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Consulting, interpersonal, teamwork, communication, and client service skills
- Good knowledge of HR policies and processes (e.g. talent management, compensation, performance management)
- Knowledge of local employment laws
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.