What you need to know
You will work as a HR Administrator for our client, a highly successful Manufacturing company in the Cavan. You will be responsible for providing HR support for the HR Department. You will work alongside the HR team and report into the HR Recruitment Lead.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide HR administrative support with recruitment, inductions, record keeping and management reporting.
- Supporting the recruitment process, coordinating the interviews, and working with line managers throughout
- Supporting HR Advisors to provide administrative support
- Liaising with departments with new hires
- Ensure inductions are completed, records established, pre-employment training requirements satisfied and probationary reviews are recorded.
- Monitor & update all employee records, ensuring all details on the HR database are correct.
- Review & assist with updates to HR policies & procedures.
- HR analytics – reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Support with the preparation of notices, reports, and presentations for internal communications.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Human Resources systems and processes to support operational effectiveness.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-yrs experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- 3rd level qualification in a Business / HR related discipline.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Excellent time management required.
- Key attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages)
- Full clean driving license with willingness to travel throughout Ireland for work purposes.
- CIPD certification or working towards CIPD certification.
- Manufacturing/Food industry experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems (such as Taleo / Workday / Clockwise / Beeline / PeopleSoft) an advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.