What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting a HR Administrator for our client, a global agribusiness, based in Co. Tipperary. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and make a difference in a world-class organisation.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurately processing high volumes of data and inputting onto excel spreadsheets
- Preparing timesheets for employees
- Assist HR Manager with rosters and manage the holiday calendar for all employees
- Keep all HR documentation up to date and ensure all documents are GDPR compliant
- Assist with Payroll by providing relevant documents and providing payroll cover when needed
- GDPR compliance
- Calculate expenses and notify payroll
- Ad hoc administration duties (organise events, travel, meetings etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Diploma standard level in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar HR/Administration role
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Excel in particular – vlookup’s, pivot tables
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous payroll experience is beneficial
- Self-motivated and driven individual who is eager to succeed
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly give
We Value Your Trust.