What you need to know
You will work as a HR Administrator for our client, a highly successful and ambitious logistics company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Team assisting the organisation execute their people strategy. You will work alongside the HR team and report into the HR Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team on all HR related duties.
- Using the HRIS collect data, design & prepare key reports.
- Accurately analyse HR data / HR reports to identify trends and key concerns to be discussed & reviewed by management.
- Complete ad-hoc HR projects as required.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs.
- Work with the Training Manager assisting with L&D implementations.
- Assist with recruitment, sourcing candidates and scheduling interviews as required.
- Provide updates relating to HR legislation.
- Work closely with HR Manager on ER issues.
- Attend events HR / L&D related.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-years HR experience.
- Business / HR Degree or related qualification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience creating & analysing reports.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Flexibility with regard to working hours is required.
- Previous experience working on HR Information Systems.
- CIPD certification.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.