What you need to know
You will work as a HR Administrator for our client, a highly successful medical device company in the Midlands. You will be responsible for administrative duties for the HR department. You will work alongside the HR team and report into the HR Manager.
This is a 3-month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage email accounts & answer phones.
- Reporting – weekly / monthly reports to be completed.
- Assist with preparing employment contracts, offer letters as required.
- Data management – inputting and updating employee files / maintain HR master file & headcount records.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Provide administrative support to HR & Payroll Department as required.
- Support audit activities as required.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
What are we looking for?
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD qualification.
- Previous office administration experience.
- Strong customer-service skills.
- Excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages)
- Diploma or degree qualified in HR or Business-related discipline.
- Previous experience working or interning in a HR department.
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems (such as Taleo / Workday / Clockwise / Beeline / PeopleSoft) an advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.