What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Engineer (Level 1) for our client based in CO. WATERFORD who are a renowned, growing and well-established company.
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing top quality support to our clients via phone, email and a chat featurette.
This is initially a PERMANENT role.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working as part of the support team to resolve technical issues.
- Managing a queue of tickets while providing the best possible customer experience.
- Working to strict SLAs, working towards a prompt solution for all problems.
- Escalation of issues to correct teams.
- Working closely with a product improvement team to identify and solve recurring issues.
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified in IT, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Prior experience providing support, 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience with eCommerce products and support.
- Ticketing system experience, preferably JIRA.
- A knowledge of marketing technologies and how they work.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051353825 or on 0874064148.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.