What you need to know
Our client, a globally recognised manufacturing company which is based in CO. CARLOW, is looking for a HEAVY PLANT MECHANIC/FITTER to join their team.
You will be responsible for servicing all machinery and production lines and some travel to other sites is required, should the need arise.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
- Responsible for servicing: Dumpers, loaders, forklifts etc.
- Inspect and service production lines when the need arises
- Responsible for the general upkeep of all machinery
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety standards
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Mechanic/Fitter
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Mechanic in a production environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hydraulic experience is beneficial
- Confident individual who has the ability to work on your own initiative
- Previous experience as a fitter is desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.