What you need to know
A renowned organisation who provides innovative climate solutions to the country are currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager for their land and habitats business unit.
As a Health & Safety Manager you will report directly to the Head of Business of your division and play a vital role in implementing and managing the company’s health and safety systems.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Key duties & responsibilities include:
• Proactively manage, support, and enable the improvement of H&S KPI’s e.g., Accident reduction, Inspections, remedial action severity etc.
• Establish a benchmark standard for H&S KPI’s e.g., accident statistics, H&S inspections, actions raised, training etc.
• Work with Head of EHS on H&S Initiatives, Programmes, and Safety Strategy to ensure H&S Compliance and continuous improvement.
• Proactively participate and contribute to the Safety Strategy Plan.
• Responsible for the continuous improvements of Safety management within your division.
• Development, planning and delivery of appropriate Safety related information to inform to senior management.
• Ensure all accidents, Dangerous Occurrence and Motor accidents are reported, investigated, and followed up to reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
• Work with the H&S team and relevant managers to ensure all employees have received mandatory training.
• Ensure all legal obligation for H&S and relevant best practices within your business unit.
• Ensure all internal and external health and safety reporting requirements are complied with, in consultation with the Head of EHS.
• Lead and Performance Manage your direct reports.
What are we looking for?
• Third level qualification in Health & Safety or a related discipline.
• 10 years’ experience required with experience of manufacturing industry preferred.
• Excellent report writing and communication skills required.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Full proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust