You will work as the Health and Safety manager for our client in Co. Waterford. As the Health and Safety manager, you will be responsible for the management of all aspects of health and safety onsite. This is a permanent role.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Complete management of the health and safety process.
- Carry out induction
- Preparation of H&S reports.
- Collaboration with management level staff to raise awareness of potential health and safety issues.
- Invent and implement relevant health and safety plans for differing elements of the operation.
- To ensure that you as the health and safety manager are up to date and in the know regarding possible regulation changes and updates.
- Report and monitor observance to the company’s safety manual by all staff.
- Full involvement in a wide range of training seminars, covering a variety of health and safety modules.
- Carrying out all applicable audits pertaining to health and safety related regulations.
- Full management of accident and incident reporting. Guaranteeing all incidents are successfully complete in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level degree/diploma.
- Five years of health and safety management experience.
- Experience in an FMCG.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A history of excellent systems control practice.
- The drive to work on procedure enhancements, where possible.
- Proven leadership skills and experience.
- PC skills for reporting and presenting.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with John at
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.