Health & Safety Officer vacancy is available in Co. Cavan. This permanent role will see you take your career to the next level working with a well-known brand in a thriving industry.
This role will suit an experienced H&S Officer who is looking to make the move to management. Strong accident and investigation experience from construction, industrial manufacturing or food background preferrable.
If interested call Micheal on 0906490485 to discuss in full detail.
Your new job
- Review and update current site safety policies and procedures ensuring compliance with industry requirements.
- Conduct an incident investigation and provide root cause analysis and determine improvement reviews.
- Collaborate with engineering when introducing new processes or equipment to ensure Health & Safety best practice.
- Drive the development, maintenance, implementation, and annual review of EHS policies, procedures and responsibilities, and develop/direct activities that will stimulate and maintain employee interest as well as improve EHS performance.
- Ensure all necessary training is provided to the workforce.
- Build and maintain cooperative relationships across the business function.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to degree level in an environmental science/ occupational, safety and health or related discipline.
- Min 3 years’ experience as a Health & Safety Officer role post qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.