What you need to know
You will work as a Health and Safety Engineer for our regulated manufacturing client in Co. Offaly. This is a great time to be part of a company that is making a difference.
As H&S Engineer you will be responsible for leading all activities relating to Risk Management, and Training. You will manage processes and ensure compliance is maintained.
You will report into the Facilities Manager.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure systems are developed and in place for Risk Management.
- Manage and deliver site H&S Training program.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement to reduce risk on site.
- Assist and support site audit program.
- Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure corrective actions are determined and implemented.
- Work with senior managers on the implementation and communication of processes related to management of change.
- Contribute to a team, lean principles, and other directives.
- Assist production to troubleshoot process issues for improvement and sustainment to include safety measures
- Participate in new projects,
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering and ideally in a Health and Safety discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment supporting HS Systems preferably in a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Training, risk, and audit experience.
- Experience in the practice of lean principles and waste reduction
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Proven leadership and training skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation, policies, strategies, and systems.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda Dooley on 0874057840
We Value Your Trust.