Exciting opportunity to join and make an impact in one of the world’s fastest growing FinTech companies. Our client, a world leader in international payments is looking for an experienced Head of Risk & Compliance for Europe. This position is based in the client’s head office in Kilkenny and you will be the key influencer in determining and driving the compliance culture within the business.
This is a permanent opportunity.
Your new job
- Design and implement the Compliance Monitoring & Risk Management programmes, in addition to –
- Communicating key regulatory changes to the business;
- Support and influence the implementation of new regulatory changes within the business;
- Providing advise to the business on all applicable laws and regulation;
- Developing and maintaining risk & compliance policies & procedures;
- Assisting the business in the implementation of policies & procedures to avoid regulatory risk;
- Identifying & managing regulatory risk issues, and work with the business to resolve same;
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with staff, ensuring they are engaged regarding Risk & Compliance requirements.
- Manage audit and regulatory reviews.
- Advise Board of Directors on all matters of Risk & Compliance.
- Partner with control functions including AML/CTF, Audit, Operations & Legal.
- Management of the AML/CTF team.
- Review new business & product initiatives to ensure they comply with regulatory requirements & achieve compliance.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years in a risk/compliance role.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, collaboration, project management and leadership skills.
- Superior knowledge and understanding of the Payments Services Directive, Data Protection, AML & Financial Crime regulations & CPC.
- Currently in a PCF position would be an advantage.
Apply for this job now by clicking apply now. All applications are in strict confidence. Your data will not be shared outside of our organisation without your prior written consent.
We Value Your Trust.