Athlone Extrusions/3A Composites has a varied range of panels which inspires our customers every single day. Whether it is for elegant façade cladding, for individual advertising signs, for the furnishing of stores and shops or for solution-oriented lightweight construction applications in the transport industry – there is no limit. With more than 4,000 employees globally we are the market leader for decorative aluminum composite panels, plastic panels, and lightweight panels. 3A Composites is part of the listed company Schweiter Technologies, a traditional Swiss company. Join our team – we already welcome you today and look forward to your experience, motivation, and commitment.
Start with us as: Head of Customer Service and Logistics
Location: Athlone Extrusions in Athlone, Co. Westmeath N37 H594, Ireland | Start: the earliest possible date
- Full, solution-oriented customer service and support in one of the European regions, i.e., Germany and/or Eastern Europe
- Leading projects in order to optimize processes, assure smooth operations and generate new businesses
- Assuring excellent customer support for a sustainable increase in customer satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Close co-operation and co-ordination with internal interfaces such as production and the quality department
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the Customer Service Representatives and the Logistics Manager as well as the strategic development of the team
- Providing data analysis for customers and management.
- Key user of ERP System
Your profile of requirements
- Commercial business administration training or a comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in internal sales in an international environment, preferably with knowledge in logistics and leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills and a professional and self-confident appearance
- Problem-solving and decision-making competence
- Distinct commercial thinking and customer orientation
- Business fluent in written and spoken English as well as German or Polish
- Experience with the common Office programmes and ERP systems
We offer an interesting and varied scope of duties in a high-performance team and an international environment. Short decision paths, a large degree of creative freedom, performance-related remuneration as well as extensive further training and development opportunities are part of our business philosophy.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in find out more about this great job opportunity, please get in touch with Breda Dooley Matrix Recruitment Manager on 0874057840.