What you need to know
You will work as a Group Transport & Logistics Manager for our client, a highly successful and well-established Food Manufacturing company in Offaly.
As the Group Transport & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for managing high performance transport systems and cost-efficient use of resources. You will report to the Operations Director.
This is a Permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Logistics of all frozen and fresh finished products from production sites through the frozen chill supply chain to our customers
- Liaising with Central and Site Production Planning to ensure product logistics are compiled with
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to resolve problems, identify new business opportunities and improve service levels and efficiency
- Assist in the company’s transport strategy
- Develop high performance transport and logistics management system using SAP
- Working closely with the Lean / Continuous improvement Steering team together with the Procurement Team
- Ensuring the highest levels of Health & Safety are maintained
- Organise with Production, Sales personnel and Cold Storage Facility Management to optimise book-in arrangements and delivery schedules for product orders
What are we looking for?
- Level 6/7 qualifications in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.