What you need to know
Our client, a leading player in the pharma and medical devices sector, is currently recruiting for a Group EHS Coordinator for their Dublin head office.
This is a permanent role.
- Develop, manage and maintain the Group Environmental, Health and Safety Management System
- Work with site management ensuring sites are in full compliance with regulatory and corporate guidelines
- Coordination of Accident / Incident investigation and close out
- Auditing all sites to company standards and hosting 3rd party audits
- Risk assessment and management
- Creation and review of SOPs
- Support site accreditation to ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Delivery of relevant training requirements
- Submission and coordination of data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Review of EHS programs to examine results, identify areas requiring action and action them
- Advise and support site EHS Coordinators both remotely and on site as required
What are we looking for
- Relevant third level qualification / NEBOSH certification
- Auditor certified (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 or equivalent)
- Approx 5 years strong EHS experience ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Irish & UK H&S and Environmental legislation and regulations
- Manual handling, trainer certified desirable
- Experience of regulatory body liaision
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel across company sites (25%-40%)
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.