What you need to know
You will work as a Graphic Designer for our client in the Pharma Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the Graphic Designer, you will be required to produce a wide range of print and web materials in support of the organization’s needs.
This is a Full-Time Contract role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Edit and design packaging, outdoor advertising, social media posts, point of sale and corporate materials.
- Update and maintain design files to distribute completed artwork, logos, and pack shots.
- Prepare final artwork for print.
- Create artwork for digital media.
- Design and source internal signage solutions.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level BA / Degree or equivalent relevant training with 2 years of design experience.
- Extensive experience using Adobe CC including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat with knowledge of print production essential.
- Be a keen photographer with a great eye
- Ability to visually interpret and consistently design in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Highly organized and attention to detail are key to this role.
- Familiarity with print production and print finishes
- Ability to communicate effectively and productively manage relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- The experience of using a content management tool such as WordPress is desirable.
- Experienced with Apple Mac computers & MS Office.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a must.
- The successful candidate will be a confident, creative individual who is happy to work alone and as part of a team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.