What you need to know
You will work as a Graphic Designer for our client, an established and successful design & print studio in the South East. Our client requires a candidate with creative flair and a passion for good ideas who is looking for a new and exciting challenge. Digital marketing experience would be an advantage.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Meet/liaise with clients to determine client’s key requirements and create/develop a design to match their needs.
- Assist in the conception and execution of visual design across web, digital and print.
- Create promotional and marketing material internally and for clients.
- Manage workload which will include both small and large jobs and prioritise as required on a daily basis.
- Work to agreed client timescale and with colleagues to manage client relationships.
- Report to department manager on ongoing projects and client requirements.
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate is an all-round designer with digital and traditional skillsets together with the capability to be creative and also work to brand guidelines when required.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in a Graphic Design position.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
- Previous experience working in a print environment.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Work experience in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
- A keen interest to build a career in an established industry and learn new skills where required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to be a Team-player with a co-operative, good-humoured attitude
- Good time management and multitasking skills to ensure that tasks get completed on time. Think ahead. We are looking for someone to perform all jobs to the highest quality standards and in the most efficient manner.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825