What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a GRADUATE PROGRAMME COORDINATOR based in Co. Carlow.
This role will report directly to the Senior Talent Partner and will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the national Graduate Program and Internship Placement.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with colleagues across Ireland to ensure the Intern program goals are achieved
- Develop relationships with 3rd Level Institutes to ensure the companies programs are an employer choice for students/graduates
- Responsible for advertising Intern/Graduate campaigns across various media channels
- Coordinate Intern/Graduate events
- General administration
What are we looking for?
- Relevant 3rd level Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong administration experience in a large MNC
- Full clean driver’s license essential
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.