What you need to know
Our client is a highly successful Calibration and Testing service provider who is currently recruiting for an Field Service Engineer.
This is an exciting role which would ideally suit a graduate as full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to train and learn in an INAB ISO 17025 accredited environment with excellent career progression opportunities.
Excellent remuneration package on offer including company vehicle, laptop, phone, daily expenses, sales leads payment incentive plan and pension
- Calibration, testing and repairs on laboratory equipment
- Ensuring confirmance to ISO accredited procedures
- Liaising with the departmental manager, the customer service team and the customer to ensure that work is carried out as per agreed scheudles and requirements
- Production of calibration certificates
- Engineering Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills
- MS Office proficient
- Full clean driving licence
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on .
We Value Your Trust.