Engineering Graduate opportunity. Our pharmaceutical client in Co. Galway requires ambitious engineering graduates for their engineering maintenance team.
Kick start your engineering career today and contact Michéal on 0906490485 for more information.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and conduct preventative maintenance.
- Schedule maintenance procedures and coordinate with various departments for repairs.
- Assist in machine installations and facilities maintenance duties.
- Maintain accurate maintenance documentation.
- Ensure FDA regulatory requirements are adhered to and GMP practices are followed.
- Contribute to the improvement of compliance initiatives for areas.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate process improvements and productivity.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate with Degree in Mechanical/electronic/mechatronic engineering.
- Strong ability to work on own initiative and make an immediate impact.
- Proficient in planning, organising and multitasking.
- Driven to learn and grow within the organisation.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.