Grade III Clerical Officer
What you need to know
We are looking to recruit a Grade III Clerical Officer for our client in the Healthcare Sector in Co. Longford.
You will be based in the Covid-19 test centre in Co. Longford
This is a temporary contract with immediate start
*Please only apply if you fit the required criteria for the role. Applicants without this experience WILL NOT be considered for the position.
Your new job
- General patient administration using MS Office i.e. Excel
- Dealing with patient queries via phone/email.
- Data-entry of patient results
- Completing other ad hoc administrative duties.
What are we looking for?
- Previous office administration/clerical experience essential
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office – Excel essential
- Previous experience within the Healthcare sector advantageous
- Well organised, be able to manage distractions and be a good communicator.
- Fluent spoken & written English.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Previous Garda Vetting preferable.
- Clerical experience is a strong advantage
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa at 087-4056165
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.