What you need to know
We are looking to recruit Experienced Clerical Officers for various roles for our client in the Healthcare Sector in Co. Westmeath & Offaly.
These are CONTRACT roles.
Your new job
- Medical Dictaphone typing is required for certain roles.
- Reception, post, and telephone duties.
- Document archiving/ filing.
- Ordering of supplies.
- Completing other ad hoc administrative duties.
What are we looking for?
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional.
- Previous experience within a Government body.
- Flexible, have attention to detail and a desire to see tasks through.
- Well organised, be able to manage distractions and be an excellent communicator.
- Fluent spoken & written English.
- A clear understanding of medical terminology.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Previous Garda Vetting preferable.
- Clerical experience is a strong advantage
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office but SAP/accounts package experience is desirable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.