What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Goods in Warehouse Operative in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Dublin 24. This is a 12-month contract with a view to permanency. This is a full-time weekend role (Saturday, Sunday and Monday 7am-8pm) with a competitive salary.
Your new job
- Ensure all tasks are completed in compliance with H&S and all documentation is completed as per SOP’s
- Wearing appropriate workwear in specific areas
- Taking in and processing deliveries and storing them efficiently and categorically in accordance with goods in SOP’s
- Entering delivered raw materials onto the stock system, producing labels and correctly labelling stock
- Efficient assembly and preparation of goods for warehouse collection, ensuring packing lists and labels are attached
- Training in new operators
- Undertaking the role of production operator and cleanroom services operator when required
- Ordering consumables
- Record differential pressure readings
- Provide cover for raw material sampling, NR scanning, batch dispensing
- Ensure disposal of all waste
- General cleanliness of all areas
What are we looking for?
- Prior knowledge or using ERP systems such as SAP
- Counterbalance forklift experience is a must
- Experience working in a warehouse.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.