What you need to know
You will work as a Global Transport & Logistics Coordinator for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical manufacturing company in Westmeath.
As the Global Transport & Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the physical operational and financial flows of shipments for the manufacturing company.
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaise with third party suppliers and coordinate shipment bookings
- Agreeing spot prices for shipments
- Scan and save all related shipping documents
- Maintain details and prices of shipments
- Send collection alerts to shippers
- Resolve shipment queries
- Organise the collection and delivery of shipments
- Process and auditing freight invoices, with related VAT and import duties
- Process and check operational and accounting electronic data
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Supply Chain/Accounting or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking
- Ability to meet required deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP
- Strong service orientation
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.