What you need to know
You will work as Global Sales Manager for our client, a long established and highly successful manufacturing/commercial facility in the South East. You will be responsible for the global sales of a world-renowned safety product and you will report into the local General Manager.
This is a permanent role with a very attractive salary and benefits package. It is important to note that travel could account for 50% of your time, to the USA, Africa and Europe.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and grow Sales in the market, identifying new opportunities
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of a channel strategy to maximise growth in the market
- Build strong relationships with current customers and oversee marketing plans
- Achieve sales targets and margins
- Ensure distributors and supply partners are fully trained on product
- Work closely with R&D and university researchers to identify new product opportunities
What are we looking for?
- 10 years+ experience in a FMCG global company
- Degree in Business/Science
- Excellent communicator, presenter and motivator
- Commercial focus, strategic thinker
- Passionate committed and flexible
- Proven track record
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.