What you need to know
You will work as a Demand Planner for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Demand Planner, you will be responsible for the development, deployment and functional success of AWT Supply Chain Planning systems and processes.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Key areas of accountability include the design, development, and functional success of ERP implementation.
- Accountable for the training and development of all PIC employees in line with Planning Systems.
- Reporting global inventory, global in-stock rate and global forecast aggregation
- Facilitating global planning functions/processes
- Ensure planning systems are reliable and reflect accurate results including the maintenance of Master Data.
- Ensuring transparent data transmission and flows to all supply chain partners which include transportation, logistics, Service, Sales operations and 3rd Party Providers.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business Administration/Management or Supply Chain.
- At least 5 years Demand Planning experience managing projects preferably in the EMEA region
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams with team members
- International travel required
- Experience with Oracle/ERP systems
- Six Sigma qualification is an advantage
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.