What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a GIS TECHNICIAN for our client based in CO. KILKENNY who are leaders in their industry.
You will join a growing Planning Team and will be involved in the planning and modelling of new Telecoms networks.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing duct routes on scale maps
- Providing an estimate on labour and material costs for various projects
- Converting relevant data using GIS systems and software
- Draw up RF electrical/fibre networks and schematics
- Identify GIS problems and escalate to the Design Team to be resolved
- Identify areas where automated processes could be introduced to improve efficiency
What are we looking for?
- Third Level Qualification in: GIS/Engineering/Networks/Data Communications or Geography
- Strong GIS skills
- Hands on individual who has the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience using python, SQL or LISP programmes is beneficial
- Strong team player who is always willing to learn and progress
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.