What you need to know
You will work as the General Manager for our client, a highly successful manufacturing / retail company in Co. Roscommon.
You will be responsible for managing, mentoring, and motivating team members across various departments, to ensure all departments are effective in achieving their goals.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Managing the businesses day to day activities, in line with operating processes and procedures.
- Liaise with the Sales Team and develop sales strategies and plans for expansion.
- Assist with Health & Safety adherence and identify hazards and ensure safety procedures are in place.
- Work and manage various departments and work with Senior Management team to ensure targets and sales are achieved effectively.
- Develop business strategy plans alongside the Management Team.
- Work with the Financial Controller and Departmental Managers on annual and monthly budgets and adjust if needed.
- Identify where improvements can be made and apply when necessary, to ensure the improvements are actioned where possible.
- Work with the Management Team to identify new business opportunities.
- Report to the Senior Leadership Team weekly on Company performance, major developments, and any other matters.
- Coach, mentor and motivate the Team & liaise with HR when necessary.
- Participate in any other activities, functions and performing any other duties which may be allocated by the CEO or Managing Director.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Qualification
- 5 + years previous supervisory or management experience in a Manufacturing/Retail industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, and energetic approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Good IT skills and Financial knowledge
- Previous experience in a Sales Management environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa on 0874064551
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.