What you need to know
You will work as a General Operative for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in Co. Offaly.
This is a 1 month contract with immediate start – with a view to an extension depending on production.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Set up and run operating machines.
- Responsible for the maintenance of machine parts and materials.
- Ensure quality of product is upheld.
- Accurately follow all job specifications and work instructions
- Aid in the troubleshooting of equipment and quality.
- Adjustment of machine settings as instructed
- Test operation machines.
- Maintain records of final products.
- Ensure process logs are accurate and up to date.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment is
- Strong working knowledge of
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
* Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will be unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.