What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for General Manager for our client in the Manufacturing industry based in Co. Roscommon.
This is a brand-new role for our client who is currently expanding. The successful individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the site/warehouse. You will report directly to the CEO and MD.
Your new job
- This role will be responsible for managing, mentoring and motivating staff across seven departments
- Manage the businesses day to day operations, in line with operating processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop business strategy plans and facilitate the roll out of these plans
- Collaborate with the Financial Controller and other senior managers to develop annual and monthly budgets for each department and company and ensure adherence
- Liaise with the Sales Team and develop sales strategies for the expansion of the customer/product base.
- Identify and facilitate process improvements where applicable
- Liaise with the Management Team to identify new business opportunities.
- Adhere to and promote the Company Values and encourage a healthy Culture that aligns to these Values.
- Coach, mentor and motivate the Team & liaise with HR when necessary.
- Assist with planning and directing the organisation’s activities to achieve agreed Company targets/KPI’s
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures. Conduct risk assessments and rectify any issues.
- Participate in any other projects and preform any other duties which may be assigned by the CEO or Managing Director.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years previous supervisory or management experience in a similar industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and energetic approach to work
- Strong analytical skills and solution orientated
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good IT skills and Financial knowledge
- Previous experience in a Sales Management
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.