What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Transfer Agency Control Consultant for our client, a global investment banking company based in Limerick.
This is a Control and oversight position based in Transfer Agency providing oversight and support. There are three managers and also 3 consultants working in this team with additional members working overseas.
It is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- This position is based in Transfer Agency providing oversight and support to the function
- You will be responsible for oversight of the operational control structure of the business unit within Global Fund Services
- You will manage the reviewing process and adherence to process testing which involves duties such as taking a sample of transactions to ensure the relevant controls have been carried out
- Audit control samples as required
- Monitor and investigate monthly errors and incidences to spot any trends
- Deliver reports on such errors and incidences to various business units as well as recommendations on improvements where possible
- Act proactively in identifying risk and advising on areas to reduce errors and act as a Consultant to the business unit
- Provide proactive leadership and guidance to staff partners to strengthen controls, ensure compliance and mitigate operational risk.
- BS or BA qualification in a business-related field preferred.
- 5 year’s + experience in financial services
- Audit/testing/risk is preferred
- Transfer agency is desirable
- The ability to self-manage is key to this role
- Strong attention to detail
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to influence others in a positive manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and technical operations
- Hold IT equipment and Broadband to work remotely
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.