What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Funds Accounting Lead Analyst for our client in the funds industry based in Dublin.
This is a 12-month contract and salary depend on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee a number of Fund Accountants who are responsible for maintaining accounting records relating to a specific group of mutual fund, separate account, commingled trust and/or limited partnership entities in accordance with department policies, procedures and best practices
- Responsible for ensuring Fund Accountants effectively perform: cash and asset reconciliation research and exception clearing, transaction processing, income and expense related processing, research and clearing, daily NAV generation related processes, periodic and ad hoc reporting
- Ensure Fund Accountants effectively clear exceptions and identify and communicate any issues that affect the accuracy of the account records
- Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients
- Service clients and engages with clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting
- Responsible to ensure NAV processes are complete and accurate of disclosure in financial statements
- Drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance
- Communicate reports and accounting intricacies to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5 years’ experience in fund accounting preferred
- Team lead experience preferred
- Emphasis in Accounting, Economics and/or Finance
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.