What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Funds Financial Reporting Analyst, for our client, a leading Investment Banking firm.
As the financial reporting analyst, you will be working within the Financial Control team that have responsibility for the Month End NAV preparation, the year-end financial reporting and all regulatory reporting.
This role may be based in Dublin OR Limerick depending on what suits you. Client is seeking someone with a short notice period to start in this role.
This is a 4-5 month contract (may be some possibility of extension but no guarantee). Hourly rate for this position is circa €32.50 DOE.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Primarily focused on financial reporting
- Participate in financial statements preparation and review for funds on an annual basis
- Work directly with external auditors to ensure accuracy of each fund’s annual financial statements
- Work with shared services teams to ensure timely follow up and completion of audit requests
What are we looking for?
- Strong industry financial reporting in hedge funds background
- 3rd level qualification in a finance related discipline
- Knowledge of hedge funds and other alternative investment structures an advantage
- Knowledge of financial reporting including US GAAP & IFRS financial statements and footnote disclosures essential
- Knowledge of financial products and related accounting
- Experience in use of Confluence or Arc reporting an advantage
- Immediate availability an advantage
Apply for this job below!