You will work as a Client Accountant – Lead Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
There is no people management responsibility with this role, more a technical preparation of accounts. You will have direct client contact and need to be highly organised.
- Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting. Directs and sets priorities for processes that check for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in financial statements.
- Provides guidance to teams managed to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Resolves escalated issues from team members.
- Evaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on fund accounting practices. Provides guidance to teams on implementation of new policies to follow regulations.
- Directs the drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance.
- Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Leads working relationships with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant/finalist ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Familiarity with accounting standards
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Irish GAAP
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.