What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Centralised Expense Unit (CEU) Supervisor, for our client, a leading Investment Banking firm in Cork.
The CEU Supervisor has responsibility for ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and calculation of all areas of Centralised Expense processes. You will be responsible for checking all work completed by the administrators on the team.
This is a 3 month contract (may be some possibility of extension/permanency). Hourly rate for this position is circa. Hourly rate circa €22.51 depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Review of budget files as per agreed procedures.
- Monitoring Total Expense Ratio movement and investigating any exceptions.
- Review of payment and adjustment files.
- Preparation and review of reporting for both the Client and other Departments on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to be provided to the Assistant Manager for review in a timely fashion.
- Investigating any expense related cash breaks.
- Maintaining checklists and procedure document making sure they are fully updated and signed off.
- Ensure all queries from auditors or fund accounting staff are accurately and fully responded to with minimum delay.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Assistant Manager in a timely fashion.
- Act as the primary contact for clients on operational and client servicing issues.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to staff, with the goal to developing personnel on a career path.
- Monitoring staff development against their development objectives, serving as a resource to staff and providing adequate training as appropriate.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the fund administration business.
- Knowledge of Enterprise, Bloomberg, Excel and Custody systems.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.