What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Fund Accounting Passport Reporting Consultant for our client based in Limerick.
This is a 12-month contract with an hourly rate of €30.
This role offers the individual exposure to a Global Client Community, to satisfy their Passport training, support requirements and to introduce new products. The variety of tasks within the role will allow the individual to develop many skills such as presentation, project management, business analyst and training.
This team as a whole is to support the UBS business integration into the company. A fund accounting background with experience in FIS SunGard is essential.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support client migration to the new Passport Reporting for Fund Accounting Reporting product as well as ongoing developments to the tool to support new products / service offering to clients across EMEA Fund Accounting Client Community
- Provide technical support for Clients and Fund Accounting teams on reporting, Passport navigation and other technical subjects
- Act on a consultancy basis to clients in relation to their electronic communications and product needs.
- Project Management in all aspects of on-line reporting implementation and development including stakeholder management across both internal and external teams
- Provide feedback on Client needs to aid product development. Participate in management meetings/presentations/Sales Demos relating to the on-line reporting requirements.
- Monitor and track performance of the tool and engage with Technology support teams in relation to Service Definition and monthly KPI Reporting.
- Perform user acceptance testing for the newly developed custom Passport reports and applications working closely with Technology teams.
- Some travel required to visit clients/prospects
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience in Fund Accounting operations, in particular understanding and articulating Net Asset Value calculations including drill down balance sheet analysis supporting complex Fund Types, Strategies and Product offerings
- +5years experience in funds environment
- Able to manage client expectations, meet deadlines and communicate effectively, on a day to day basis with clients
- Evidence of successful delivery of projects across global operational teams
- Champion for ensuring best practice is used when implementing any changes to clients reporting model; and ensure effective risk management procedures, documentation and training is adhered to within Fund Accounting operations
- Keeps abreast of new and existing fund products, services and market trends in order to help drive a “best practice” and global standardized process for fund administration reporting service delivery. Ability to provide input into long term strategy for fund administration reporting product offering
- PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Project Visio and PowerPoint, detailed knowledge of Enterprise and related fund accounting Applications essential
We Value Your Trust.