What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Fund Accounting Change Programme Project Manager for our client, an investment bank, based in Dublin City Centre.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Fund Accounting (FA) Change programme to support the Operating Model work stream in its’s delivery to the programme which includes the development and delivery of new capability and migrations to new platforms and applications.
This is a 12-month contract position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the Operating Model Workstream in the implementation of the programme milestones and specifically the implementation of the Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Maintain a working knowledge of the TOM and ensure that both business units are aware of any tactical solutions required for Day 1, the touchpoints within each unit and that all partners are aware of the unhappy path and the resolution of same
- Partner with the other Workstreams and business leads and representatives in each location to ensure effective control and governance of the Operational Model Workstream activity
- Ensure all required partners are hired and located as per the day 1& 2 operating model to
- Partner with Programme Management to ensure all aspects of Operating Model delivery are tracked and risks mitigated and escalated where required
- Management of business readiness risk forum, ensuring effective definition, documentation, escalation and mitigation of risks pertaining to business readiness for key transformation activity
- Represent Operating Model in all forums ensuring that there is continued linkage between the home and outsourced locations cations across business units
- Assume ownership for the communication and interaction of the two Business Units (meetings, governance, workshops, and sharing knowledge) to ensure successful delivery of the Target Operating Model
- Manage project tasks and against the deadlines and maintain centralised Issue log for GFS & Global services
- Escalate issues appropriately by determining the most effective path towards resolution
- Understand anticipated benefits of solutions and ensure re-measured and reported as scope changes
- Maintain project communication and status reporting internally and externally and ensure that management is aware of all key updates and there is progress against the execution plan and milestones
- Displays a balanced, cross functional perspective, liaising with the business and technology to improve efficiency and productivity in the delivery of the change programme
- Facilitation of cross discipline (business unit) coordination for decision making regarding scope; prioritization and issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience in fund accounting and project management
- Relevant Professional Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the industry and systems, infrastructure and process/data flows
- Strong leadership capabilities to manage, motivate and direct team effectively in delivering on FA Change Program
- Understanding of how Fund Accounting systems link and interface to other systems and an appreciation of how to implement such interfaces
- Disciplined, authoritative, determined
- Results-oriented, ambitious, highly driven
- Identifies solutions as well as issues
- Takes initiative to improve areas outside of immediate responsibilities
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills
- Evidence of successful negotiation skills
We Value Your Trust.