What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Fund Accountant for our client in the funds industry based in Wexford.
This is a 9-month contract with some possibility of permanency. Salary will depend on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure valuations are calculated accurately and prepared to meet valuation deadlines which will be daily, weekly, and monthly
- Ensure NAV’s are issued to all relevant parties in accordance with reporting requirements
- Ensure all cash and holdings reconciliations are completed within agreed timetables and procedures
- Liaise with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues
- Prepare income forecasts on a monthly basis
- Prepare fee schedules on a timely basis
- Liaise with investment managers to ensure efficient flow of information as required
- Liaise with clients on operational issues
- Complete statutory returns
- 6+ months’ work experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of NAV calculations
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Third level qualification in business related discipline desirable
- Experience of Advent/Geneva/NTAS desirable
We Value Your Trust.