What you need to know
Would you like to work for an indigenous family-run manufacturing company in Co. Cavan?
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Front of House Receptionist for their facility.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors at front desk and manage incoming calls.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Office management: sort incoming and outgoing post, ensure stationery and supplies are well stocked and office spaces are presented in a professional way.
- Ownership and coordination of meetings and video conferences.
- Provide administrative support to management
- Other ad hoc requests & administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A “Can Do” attitude while being able to prioritise changing workloads.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 087-4056165
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.