What you need to know
You will work as a French Accounts Receivable Administrator for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the French Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency of high-volume operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain high volume customer accounts and including recording incoming payments.
- Prepare and generate invoices and bank lodgements.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable administration i.e. source payment remittance, payment dunning’s and direct debit runs
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Cash Allocation.
- Monitor and analyse blocked orders.
- Resolve any irregularities or enquiries.
- Various ad-hoc queries in support of the Finance Department.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in Accounting or Accounting Technician.
- At least 1-2 work experience in an Accounts Receivable role preferably in a multinational/shared services environment.
- Fluency in French.
- Experience in SAP or other accounting software is advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles i.e. Cost Centres and GL accounts.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven ability to meet required deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
- Fluency in French is essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.