What you need to know
You will work as a Warehouse & Materials Operative for our client, a highly successful and ambitious auto parts manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Operate a forklift moving goods inwards & outwards
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Pick and pack good / materials appropriately as direct by the internal sales
- Order dispatch
- Liaise with customers i.e. ordering/stock/queries
- Ability to undertake manual labour.
- Managing inventory between warehouses and moving pallets internally & externally
- Assist with the physical Inventory count at year end.
- Checking order forms and processing appropriately.
- Keeping warehouse and surrounding areas orderly and clean.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working within a warehouse
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- PC skills – Office / Outlook. SAP would be advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical, or automotive background would be advantageous.
- Valid Counter Balance Fork Lift License – essential
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate – essential
!!!!!MUST HAVE VALID FORKLIFT LICENSE & MANUAL HANDLING CERT!!!!!
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.