What you need to know
You will work as a Forklift/Warehouse Operative for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in Co. Offaly.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to permanency.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Operate a forklift moving goods in and out of warehouse and onsite.
- Checking order forms and processing appropriately.
- Keeping warehouse and surrounding areas orderly and clean.
- Ability to undertake manual labour when required.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working within a warehouse or similar environment.
- Manual Handling Cert.
- Counter Balance Fork Lift Licence.
- Good team player with a willingness to progress.
- Counterbalance Forklift licence.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.